Member Terms of Agreement for Discount Prescription Drug Plan
The discount plan organization is The Prescription Savings Card, www.ThePrescriptionSavingsCard.com.
1. Entire Agreement: All provisions under this agreement, discount card and product descriptions constitute the entire agreement between The Prescription Savings Card and the member. This contract is not protected by any state life and health guaranty association. Pharmacy discounts are not available where prohibited by law.
2. Complaints: You may file a complaint regarding the availability of contracted discounts or services or other matters relating to the program at any time by calling the toll free number on the discount card or in writing to The Prescription Savings Card. Your complaint will be acknowledged within 5 business days. We will investigate and provide you with the results of our investigation no later than the 30 business days after we receive the complaint. If you remain dissatisfied after completing this complaint process, you may wish to contact the appropriate regulatory agency in your home state.
3. Best Efforts: The Prescription Savings Card shall use its best efforts to obtain acceptance from an adequate number of pharmacies that will agree to provide discounts to the members. However, The Prescription Savings Card does not assume any obligation if the pharmacy network is not sufficient to serve members needs.
4. Member Card: The member will be provided with a discount card. Discount cards may be used by all family members and are valid until canceled. The member will take the card with them to a participating pharmacy and present it to the pharmacist. There are no restrictions to providers in the The Prescription Savings Card network. The pharmacist will then enter the identification number printed on the card into the online computer system and the The Prescription Savings Card prescription discount prices are accessed. The actual cost will be the lower of the contract price, or the pharmacy’s usual and customary charge that day. There are no enrollment or periodic fees. The participating pharmacy may pay The Prescription Savings Card a fee from amounts the pharmacy collects from the member.
5. Cancellation rights: Since there is no enrollment or periodic fees to use this card it may be canceled at any time with no penalty to the member. There is no EFT (Electronic Fund Transfer) transactions or any other method of payments required by our members.
To obtain additional information and an up-to-date list of participating pharmacies by name, city, and state, you may call customer service at 1-330-777-3334 or visit our website at http://smarterprescriptions.com.